Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. October Series 9 of 12


Whats good people? Sorry for the lack of baseball cards, the dude who does my artwork is real pressed for time. I hope y'all enjoyed the first eight joints and if you missed anything, songs and baseball cards will be available for download real soon on my blog (www.new-black-city.blogspot.com). Here's the ninth of twelve joints which I'm featuring in the Mr. October Series which is called "The Heist", Produced by Madlib. Growing up, I was a big fan of artists like Slick Rick who had the uncanny ability of telling stories. For some odd reason, I had this concept of robbing an Indian deli in mind when I first heard this beat. Sorry if I offend anyone with this track, but its all in fun lol. Stay tuned, I got some surprises on the way. Peace

http://www.zshare.net/audio/503629573124b2a8/

-- 
D-Black
Artist/ Producer
www.myspace.com/immaproblem
"Cash Rules Everything Around Me!"

No comments: