Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. October Series 8 of 12


We're almost at the end of October y'all! Sorry for the lack of baseball cards, the dude who does my artwork is real pressed for time. I hope y'all enjoyed the first seven joints and if you missed anything, songs and baseball cards will be available for download real soon on my blog (www.new-black-city.blogspot.com). Here's the eighth of twelve joints which I'm featuring in the Mr. October Series which is called "Rockabye", Produced by Enzo Miles. This was gonna be the last song on New Black City, but first No ID had used the same sample for Jay-Z around the same time I recorded this. Adding insult to injury, my boy Enzo wasn't able to get this beat to me tracked out on time, leaving my engineer to try to filter the bass without distorting the beat. So here is Rockabye. Stay tuned, I got some surprises on the way. Peace
 
http://www.zshare.net/audio/50213600928411df/
-- 
D-Black
Artist/ Producer
www.myspace.com/immaproblem
"Cash Rules Everything Around Me!"

No comments: