Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. October Series 12 of 12: Complete


The end is here people! I hope y'all enjoyed the first 11 joints and if you missed anything, songs and baseball cards will be available for download real soon on my blog (www.new-black-city.blogspot.com). Here's the final song which I'm featuring in the Mr. October Series which is called "October 31st". This is just simple lyrical exercise over a great Timbaland beat. Stay tuned, New Black City is coming on Black Friday! I'll keep y'all posted. Peace

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50729254294e2b15/

-- 
D-Black
Artist/ Producer
www.myspace.com/immaproblem
"Cash Rules Everything Around Me!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Music is good, Donte. Don't stop blogging and making music. I better see you on MTV one day. I better hear you on the radio waves.

-Jacqui