Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. October Series 7 of 12


We're two weeks in so far. Sorry for the lack of baseball cards, my designer is pressed for time. I hope y'all enjoyed the first six joints and if you missed anything, songs and baseball cards will be available for download real soon on my blog (www.new-black-city.blogspot.com). Here's the seventh of twelve joints which I'm featuring in the Mr. October Series which is called "Get Bodied", Produced by Jake One. This is one of the beats he threw at Bishop Lamont on White Van Music, go support that. No, I am not from Seattle, as I am aware of someone with a similar name to mine, Respect to my homies from that region, but if y'all don't know, I'm from the birthplace of hip-hop, Bronx, NY. Stay tuned, I got some surprises on the way. Peace
 

-- 
D-Black
Artist/ Producer
www.myspace.com/immaproblem
"Cash Rules Everything Around Me!"

No comments: