Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. October Series 5 of 12


Back to our regularly scheduled programming. I hope y'all enjoyed the first four joints and if you missed anything, songs and baseball cards are available for download right now on my blog (www.new-black-city.blogspot.com). Here's the fifth of twelve joints which I'm featuring in the Mr. October Series which is called "Chillin", Produced by my homie Matik. When he first showed me this beat, I was reminded of my days in Harlem when we used to smoke L's and sip 40's on the stoop on 150th and St. Nick. So here is my ode to Chillin. Stay tuned, I got some surprises on the way. My debut mixtape, New Black City hosted by Mick Boogie coming soon!!! Peace
Link for the card: http://www.zshare.net/image/20609636b8ca860d/

-- 
D-Black
Artist/ Producer
www.myspace.com/immaproblem
"Cash Rules Everything Around Me!"

No comments: